Exercise Classes and Workshops
The body's true way of movement has a grace, ease and flow which comes from our natural and innate strength within. What makes this way of exercising different is that it encourages a re-connection to the body, through developing a deeper awareness and relationship with your self. Exercise is a personal development and experience with your body that constantly unfolds and deepens. The level of care offered in sessions is exquisite.
Exercise sessions and classes are nurturing on the body and are low impact. They are conducted with no push, exhaustion, pain, fatigue or distractions like music. The instructor will constantly be supporting you to feel back in your body to develop a deeper relationship within yourself.
Exercise can support posture, flexibility, strength and vitality. These qualities flow into daily life, which can bring a richer quality of life. This way of exercise is generally for most fitness and health levels* as it about honouring your body wherever it is at.
Exercise sessions can be one-on-one and in small groups and are with qualified and experienced professionals.
* If health concerns please discuss with instructor prior to commencing an exercise program
- Class: True Movement
- Time: 7am -7.45am sharp registration from 6.45am
- Date: Saturday 1st Oct, 15th Oct, 21st Nov, 26th Nov & 3rd Dec
- Cost: $20 classes
- Location: Evolve College, Level 1, 183 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction
- What to bring: An exercise mat and your own means of hydration
- Please check here for further details
- Bookings essential